AF still messing me about :( **been to the doc (1st post)**

Slinky Sarah

Reaction score
WEll i just thought i would let you know how i got on.
Erm i dont really know how to say this but erm iv had another miscarriage by the looks of things. The first thing the doctor said was it sounds like its a very early miscarriage (would have been about 4wks 4 days max i think). She wants to me to go next week for some swabs for infections etc but she kept coming back to miscarriage all the time and telling me to the signs to watch for for an ectopic preg. Well i hadnt really been back from teh docs too long when my blood flow picked up dramatically. Iv been throuugh 5 sanitary towels in the past couple of hours and im passing very big clots now (started small but just passed 3 very big ones that i could feel coming (sorry TTMI i know). Erm so there we go. 2nd miscarriage in 10 months. Sorry to ramble and go into so much detail :(

Well i thought AF had come last thursday when i had some bright red fresh blood. But i didnt have any cramping or anything that would indicate AF would be coming. since then i had a little brownish tinted discharge, occasionally pink discharge and sometimes (if iv been straining for a poo :oops: ) bright red blood when i wipe but then nothing. im not on CD 35 so its a long cycle for me. I havent done a test recently but did do one on wednesday and friday, neither with FMU and both BFN. I havent done any yet cos iv never remembered to do them lol.

Just wondered what you ladies make of this....
If AF isnt here by Friday im off to the docs to see whats what

well AF has now come in full force over night. i am in agony, even got the pain down my thighs too. So looks like i have had a very long cycle, or do i take it from the 1st when i started the spotting? :?
Shame i tested yesterday lol could have saved myself a test and some money lol
Anyway, bring on round 8.

It sounds to me like it's an IB hun, I had exactly the same with my son - do another test!!!

Xxx

I agree! Do another test! Could have been in IB for sure! Fingers crossed! :pray:

Just got home from work now and tested...BFN, no doubt about it either...not even a faint line lol.
So i dunno whats happening this month...if AF hasnt come by friday im going to the docs and seeing what they say....may try for a blood test as i suppose i still could be but i have no idea...

Aww hun I'm sorry she got you :hug: :hug: :hug:

I think you take it from the first red flow hun, don't count the spotting. I spot b4 AF starts proper and I always class CD1 as when it comes full force. I'd count today as CD1 if she came overnight.

Good luck for this month hun :pray:

thanks hun. God im in agony with it this month. I normally never spot (not like this anyway i did have a bit last month...) Think im gonna go to the docs to get checked or else OH will be mad lol

I am so so so very sorry for your loss hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: I can only imagine how you are feeling, I hope that your OH is around to spend tonight with you. Take care hun :hug:

Xxx

thanks for the hugs lindsay...yeah im gonna be at his tonite and hopefully we will be spending the day together tomorrow...he has to go to work in the morning but hopefully i will eb able to go in with him...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back