• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF Pains

becks-334

Reaction score
I still get af pains like i want to c\ome on but i dont is this normal?/ :oops:

Apparantly so wish mine would go away! :wall:

Hi

Yes they are perfectly normal - healthy if anything. I had them until 8 weeks with Zara and I'm having them this time.

Totally normal Becks - I felt like AF was about to arrive until I was at least 8 weeks gone. Early pregnancy symptoms are very similar to AF symptoms. You'd have thought Mother Nature could have made them a bit different!
begood.gif

Pah! That's nothing.
Wait till you get round ligament pain which is like a knife stabbing you in the side if you cough or move suddenly. That's a real joy :lol:

I had them for all the time I would have been 'on'! I was really worried but they went away and then backache, sickness, headaches, fainting etc started - oh the fun! You've got so much to look forward to...! Sorry - I am having a really bad day. Only just stopped vomiting from 5.30 this morning. Blxxdy exhausted!
Don't worry - your body will not feel like your own!

Yeah totally normal, in the first few weeks I always used to rush to the loo expecting AF to appear but it didnt!! Dont worry sweet xxx

Its normal, I rushed to the loo daily every few mins, expecting to see AF...I also had a white cloudy discharge (sorry if TMI :oops: ) which felt like I was coming on, it drove me mad!!!

The pains do ease up after around 7-8 weeks, I have now started with a few strectching pains which I believe are normal, its all your insides moving around..nice!!

Sounds like you are having a normal preganancy Becks, congrats xxx

totally! everyone says 'yay no periods for 9months' but you get the cramps all the time :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back