Help!

kabey

Reaction score
I'm nearly 5 weeks pregnant, and keep getting AF-like pains!

Is this normal?

xx

Chances are its your body adjusting to being pregnant and starting to do its streching thing. Don't worry too much about it as stretching pains are normal.

If you have lots of pain and cramps that don't pass and bleeding then of course go see someone but otherwise try and relax about it.

I had lots of pains in first tri and also from trapped wind.

Completely normal - its your uterus stretching making room for baby.

:D

I'm exactly the same and I think we're the same amount of weeks, I'm taking it as a good sign that somethings going on in there! Try not to worry hun. I think its normal.

xx

Me too hun and I am also taking it as a good sign that something is happening in there. I think we are also the same amount of weeks pg :D

Xxx

Thank you ladies!

Its my first so I think I'll panic at every little twinge. . .

Ooohh yeh we are about the same. . . when are you due? I'm 22nd august :D

xx

yep normal, im 7/8 weeks today and i still get them now, its my first too so i know what you means about every little twinge... scary eh...x... congrats by the way..x.

kabey said:
Thank you ladies!

Its my first so I think I'll panic at every little twinge. . .

Ooohh yeh we are about the same. . . when are you due? I'm 22nd august :D

xx

Hi :wave:

I think i'm due 24th august so I'm a couple of days after you :D It's my first too and I'm worry over everything! I was having AF sort of cramps yesterday so rang my mate who told me not to worry, today I'm not having any so I'm worrying about that instead! :lol:

Anyone would think I'm a terrible worrier but I'm not normally!

Hehe you make me laugh.... I'm not having any today and I
m also worried! Even did a preg test LOL xx

Snap I did another pregnancy test yesterday as well! :lol:

I don't think I'm gonna beleive it's real until I can see it on a scan! :D

Hiya

Im a newbie to, found out yesterday, been to the docs today and my due date is 28th August, this is my second i have a 4 year old son.

I to have been getting AF type cramps like im about to come on followed by (sorry to be graphic) heavy discharge?? i hope this is normal as i cant remember my last pregnacy as it was 5 years ago, my friend who had a baby last year said she had them and they are embedment pains and your uterus stretching, but i just need reassurance as im panicking as want this soooo much.

Does anyones get worse at night when your in bed???

Gems x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back