• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF pain?

Sarah85

Reaction score
Hi girls bit concerned I'm still getting AF pain? Doctor said its a good sign but it's every day? Got no bleeding or anything did have a very small brown discharge day after AF was due but nothing since?

I had really bad AF pain (worse than AF pains though!!) just before my BFP.

I think it was just bub getting cosy??

xxxxxxxx

Last edited:
That's exactly what mine are like actually more intense. Doc said its just implanting well thought i'd double check with u girls as no idea what to expect lol.

I had these around 4-5 weeks and occasionally now. Think it's all just stretching for bubs x

Aw good I'm getting a bit worried as Its really painful on times takes the wind out of me! It only lasts a few mins a time but still ouch lol and I'm between 4-5 weeks too

I'm around 5 weeks and have been having AF pains for the last 2 weeks. I've read that it's your uterus expanding getting ready for the next 9 months and totally normal. Don't know about you but when they get really bad i get paranoid it's AF arriving and have to run the the toilet to check!! That alongside peeing alot, i practically live in the bathroom at the moment!! xx

I have been getting similar to AF pains too for about weeks now. I was gutted cuz I thought it was AF coming as I only foundvout on wed. People have told me its normal so as long as there is no blood and its occassional then I think its nothing to worry about

Sounds normal hon, when I was preg with my little boy I was convinced AF was coming for about a month. I kept running to the toilet in a panic to check!

Thanks girls makes me feel better! And normal lol I've been running to toilet too!! It's everyday just hope it eases off a bit

Don't worry it's totally normal. I'm 8 wks 4 days and still get it. My friend is a midwife and she said its just the uterus and womb stretching nothing to worry about as long as there is no spotting. Don't worry :) bubs is just getting comfy. I haven't heard of anyone who hasn't had these pains.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back