AF Late my bodies confusing me ;-)

sarl1967

Reaction score
Since having LO my AF has knocked itself down to 25 days this month im now two days late - not thinking im pregnant as weve been using protection so unless a accident happened with one but confused if they are now going to be irregular to dates we are wanting to try for another mid next year and last time i knew down to even my ovalation days roughly and hope to again - did anyone AF go weird after birth ?

Last edited:
I still haven't had Af so i cant help but i would assume its completyl normal x

Ive just got my fist AF after having Mason nearly 4 weeks ago, i was quite surprised because i remember after Ethan i was all over the place, i didnt get a period for about 7weeks after birth and then they took a good 4 months to get back into my regular cycle. dont worry, takes your body a while to get back to normal. x

i had my LO in December, first proper period in March, the next one was bang on my usual 4 weeks but then since then it's been late every month between 1-4 days. Very annoying as I was clockwork before!

I'm not much help i'm afraid as I haven't had any periods yet since Devon was born - enjoying the saving in lillets !!

Hope your cycle gets back to normal length soon, at least you have quite some time for it to do so by next year when your TTC

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back