Af is.........

:pray: :pray: :pray: for a christmas BFP for you....

You must have so much will power not testing for a WEEK!!!! I managed a day this month and that nearly tipped me over the edge!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: Well i have got my fmu ready to go get a test im gonna test today coz i can no loner wait so im hoping today is gonna be my bfp day, i wana put the pee in the fridge but gals coming home at 12 so i dont think hed appreciate that :rotfl:

I really hope it's a bfp :pray: What a lovely christmas present. What time are you testing? If you dont specify a time I'm going to be coming on here every 2 mins to see if theres any news :D

hehe im not sure what time ill be taking it as im going to town for 2.30 so could be bout 4 i guess :D

Good luck hun, what a wondeful Christmas prezzie that would be :pray:

OMG.....good luck hunni..... I sooooo hope it's a christmas BFP for you.

I might even have to log on at home tongight to see what the result in.

Keeping everything crossed for you :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Been thinking about you today hun, cant wait until youve tested, really hope it's a BFP :pray:

Oh love this POAS excitement!!

Good luck to you honey! :pray:

Maybe you AF s coming a different time thisa month so there could still be hope??? Keep your chin up hunny bun''

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back