• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Af is here 10 days early!!!!!!!!! **UPDATE**

skairdykat

Reaction score
I can't beleive it!! Woke me at 7am to say hello. No warning or spotting,nothing. I'm gutted :cry: Even if the egg did get fertilised there wasn't long enough for it to implant anyway.

Think it must have been the Agnus Castus. Not going to use it again, it's shortening my cycles way too much. :x

Oh no, im sorry........ keep your chin up hun.... :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: Sorry she got you, at least you won't have to wait as long to try again.

AF got me 5 days early last cycle. Maybe it's a good sign :hug:

aww sorry hun. in a way its good to shorten cycles as u wont have to keep waiting, but 10 days early is extreme eek!

I had the same thing this cycle, but I have now been bleeding for 17 days!!! Its not red flow any more. just the icky brown stuff, but a 22 day cycle followed by this much bleeding just sucks!!
:hug: for you hun, I know how you feel/ :x

Just an update......it's stopped again!!! Seems to be the pattern of spotting a bit around 4 days b4 AF starts properly which doesn't usually happn til CD26 (it's now CD 22) so it's still really early. Think I would rather stick with my 30ish day long cycles TBH because at least then the egg will have long enough to implant.

Here's to next month.......and waiting for AF to turn up proper :wall:

Yeah, Skairdy...that makes a lot of sense.
I'd skip the Angus Cactus next month and see.
Here's to next month.

well babe with this HUGE list of BFPs this month your bound to be next!!!

I don't think so. I've started my AF like this for the last 4mths so think it's just the run up to AF

Think I may come on tomorrow because it will be the fourth day of spotting and thats how my AF's have started lately. Wish it would hurry up so we can start trying again :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back