• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF has attacked!

Steelgoddess

Reaction score
YAH!!! It came dot on time as predicted by mymonthlycycle.com.

I calculated it from the first day of my d and c bleed and it worked...

I feel ok just goes to show how well I know my body because this week was the worst week i felt so emotional!

anyway thanks again for support... Hopefully i can move forth a biut now...

Don';t know why but part of me feels sad like i didnt want it to come??

How funny i did another preggy test yesterday and it still postive ever so faint though...

x

know how you mean, I'm dreading my period coming in some ways & in other ways I can't wait. It's sad cos it marks an end, good in other ways cos it just shows that your body's come through it ok

x

Yay dead pleased it came for you so quickly! Now you can make your TTC plan!

Now i just need mine so i can get on with things! Still getting BFP on tests and its driving me up the wall

COME ON AF!!!

I hope yours comes soon... My tummy feels gripey... I hope the British gas come soon to fix the water heater i want a bloody bath!!!

:(

Yay! Glad she has turned up although I can see why you have mixed feelings about it. It is a new start though and as soon as it's finished....! I am pretty sure that I have only just OVd which means that by my usual standards that my body did treat my m/c like AF so I'm expecting about a week and a half wait until mine.

:hug: :hug:
+++

Yah thats gr8 Rosebay...

i dont know why but when i ov'ed it was awful i thought i was going to die i had the worse cramps ever!!!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back