AF cycle after baby

Emma58

Reaction score
Did you return to your normal cycle for periods after having a baby or where they erratic?

My last period was 13th June and if I had a 28 day cycle should have been due 11th July.

I'm a little worried about being 2 days late or is it normal for them to take a while to regulate?

Got all AF symptoms horrific mood swings, achy in back and between legs but I'm also bricking it.

Mine went back to normal straight away but it can take some women longer for their cycles to get back to normal after having a baby :)

Mine went back to normal straight away although I have to say they seem to be lasting a lot longer than usual now. Im usually on my period for 4-5 days at the most and now they seem to be between 9-11 days :shock: I fel like the moment my period finishes im due to start again! :roll:

Back to normal! If you're worried it might be worth putting your mind at ease with a test but those sound like PMT symptoms too! :hug:

Before i got pregnant my cycles used to be all over the place and i used to get bad eriod pains the day i come on and since being pregnant i have come on exactly every 28 days! so i know the exact date i come on each month lol its great!! and i dont get period pains anymore!

debecca said:
Back to normal! If you're worried it might be worth putting your mind at ease with a test but those sound like PMT symptoms too! :hug:

I ended up testing on Monday :talkhand: negative.

Then about an hour later AF started so I ended up having a 31 day cycle.

On pill now so no more worrying about late periods.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back