AF arrived today :'(

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: aww hun this is great news congratulations, see you over in first tri :wink:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Thanks so much :hug: :hug:

I'm just so worried because the lines are so faint - My levels were always low with Casey and the Consultant said that that was probably the first indication that somethingwasn't right.

I just don't want to celebrate until I get a BFP on a digi :hug:

that is a DEFINATE BFP woohooooooo :dance: :dance: - the line is there clear as day!

Congratulations such fab news :hug:

:cheer: :cheer: Congratulations hun!! that is no evap line! :cheer: :cheer:

I agree with the others, that is a definite bfp. Congratulations hun :cheer: :hug:

Definite BFP! Much clearer than my first test was!
Fantastic news!! Congratulations!! xxx :hug: :cheer:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :dance: :clap: :clap: :clap: what a lovely line - I dont think thats that faint at all......

Really happy for you sweetheart it couldnt have happened to a nicer lady :hug:

Jane x

thats great news chick :)

fwiw, i never got bold/dark lines on them tests...and that was after a strong postive on a boots test :)

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

andreaaa said:
Thanks so much :hug: :hug:

I'm just so worried because the lines are so faint - My levels were always low with Casey and the Consultant said that that was probably the first indication that somethingwasn't right.

I just don't want to celebrate until I get a BFP on a digi :hug:
i can see why your worried hun but remember it's a new spermy and new eggie :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: and it could of simply been a late implantation try not to worry and soon you'll have a big FAT positive :D just give it a few days

yip you're pregnant, it is a faint line but its a nice line defo can see it.
So congratz hun :cheer:

Thanks for all of your support girls :hug:

But AF arrived this morning :cry: I don't know what to say :(

Andreaaa I am so sorry - that line was definately there - I think you need to speak to your GP just to make sure its on your record that this has happened. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back