AF advice please

Pappadog

Reaction score
Hi all

Just got back from my Honeymoon and had a lovely time.

Whilst away I have about five to six days of bleeding, but it was all old brown blood :oops: . Now everything has gone, but normally my AF would start with brown blood and then I'd go to red. Any ideas why this has happened? I don't think it's IB as it's lasted too long for that (I think). When this old blood started last week I'd already finished AF about two weeks before.

Hey hun!

Glad you had a lovely time!

I wish I could help you with that bleeding you had midcycle... I don't think it was that long for IB though, maybe check with the women who did get it?
If you ov'ed earlier than you usually do, i guess it's very possible :) What cycle day were you on when you got it? Any idea when did ovulate? Do you get any symptoms when you're aproaching ov?

Unfortunately the best thing you can do is to wait it out, see if your AF comes. If yes (i hope not!!) i suggest you get checked about this midcycle bleeding. It's probably nothing, sometimes stress or travelling may affect our menstrual cycles...

Are you considering testing? Good luck, i hope this is it for you! Keep us posted

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back