Advice Required

Debs1010

Reaction score
Hi,

New to this forum, just looking for some advice. My boyfriend and i are trying for our first baby. My last period started on 19th November so my next one is due any time - thats basing it on a 28 day cycle. Got really light spotting, which is a light brown colour but nothing like a period, got pains a few days ago but no period has arrived. Have done a pregnancy test but it came up negative, is it too early to test?

Thanks,

Debs

I don't think its too early to test a First Response test can detect pregnancy up to 4 days before your period is due. If you have already tested though and it came up negative I would either wait a few days and re-test using a normal test or try a first response.

Good luck & welcome to the forum :wave:

Hiya, welcome to the forum :wave: It could be that you did a test you can only do on the day your period (AF) is due so its possible you have tested early. As for the spotting, have you just come off the pill or anything like that? It could be your body adjusting and so making your period different to normal? Good luck though, hope you get your BFP soon :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back