Advice Please!!!

Is there no one at all higher than her? She needs complaining about and soon....if you spoke to others the same, you would be sacked!

Dannii! ive just read this, how on earth you manage to still work there is beyond me! id probably have cried if she said that to me! And then got angry and walked out!

:hug: its definatly worth a try to go to the MW and see if you can get signed off. You dont need to be in that sort of enviroment, its disguting.

Thats awful, she shouldn't be allowed to treat you like that. Does your work have any kind of policy on bullying? (this is what it sounds like to me) if so have a read and see who you would go to and what would be done. If you have to leave because of her then you could go to an employment tribunal, she can't get away with it. But for now if you decide to stay then keep a diary of everything she does and get others to do the same, that way you have some hard evidence if it ever gets taken to a tribunal but ideally get your M/W to sign you off for the time being, you need the break

hun, you should definately not have to out up with that. Its disgusting, who does she h=think she is. Id write everything down and also go to your docs. They will sign you off with stress. I dont know how your managing to drag yourself in the way your feeling anyway.
hope today wasnt too bad. :hug:
xxx

Oh my gosh hun!! :hug: What a witch!!
Your the better person than I!! I would have b*llocked her! I wouldnt have been able to stop myself and would have lost my job lol!
But then hun, she has no right to speak to you or you collegue like that! Not right at all! I would go and get signed off and tell that witch to stick it! Seriously! I thought people only behaved like that in bloody films!?! :shock: Thats a disgrace! What with all you are going through right now!? Jeez you certainly dont need this!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

:x :x grrrrrrr im so angry for you what a F*g b*h who the hell does she think she is?? id let her know that your baby is listening to her disgusting foul mouth and how she dare shout at you while your hevily pregnant. sorry you have to put up with that babe, make sure you complain about her what has she got stuck up her ass?? :x :hug:

hennaly said:
start carrying a dictaphone and recored her believe me you can have her big time.

Unfortunatly you're not allowed to do that without the persons knowledge, shitty but true...

:hug:

Thank you so much ladies :hug:

I went to a solicitor when I was aboujt 15 weeks pregnant because she called me into the office and was extremely nasty about me personally..

..How do I ask to be signed off? When I was 15 weeks pregnant I told my doc I couldn't go in for a few days and he just said "we have a duty to protect the employer too, we can't just sign people off willy nilly as we'd have employers constantly on the phone" How do I say that I'm really struggling? If I told them the real reason (that she's a bitch!) would they write it down? Would they say that I've specifically asked to be signed off or anything?

BUT, if she thinks I'm nervous at work, she'll play on it and make things awkward, especially as she's coming to my leaving do :(

She was ok today, bit stressed, but ok. Didn't apologise or anything. It stresses me out more when she's being unpredictable! I hate it :( It's like she changes personalities each day.

Nope, we have no HR department. It's a small company as there is only 7 of us (inc the MD). xx

dannii87 said:

I went to a solicitor when I was aboujt 15 weeks pregnant because she called me into the office and was extremely nasty about me personally..

..How do I ask to be signed off? When I was 15 weeks pregnant I told my doc I couldn't go in for a few days and he just said "we have a duty to protect the employer too, we can't just sign people off willy nilly as we'd have employers constantly on the phone" How do I say that I'm really struggling? If I told them the real reason (that she's a bitch!) would they write it down? Would they say that I've specifically asked to be signed off or anything?

BUT, if she thinks I'm nervous at work, she'll play on it and make things awkward, especially as she's coming to my leaving do :(

She was ok today, bit stressed, but ok. Didn't apologise or anything. It stresses me out more when she's being unpredictable! I hate it :( It's like she changes personalities each day.

Nope, we have no HR department. It's a small company as there is only 7 of us (inc the MD). xx

If she is throwing things at you then you are in a unsafe work place. If she makes you that unhappy who gives a toss if she knows about it she doesnt seem to care about upsetting other people. Tell the doctor her actions are putting you and your baby at risk. Not only is she being verbally violet she is physically too. She shouldnt be treating anyone like that.

I just told my GP about how much pain I was in with my SPD and he got his sick note pad out and said 'how long do you want signing off for?'

dannii87 said:

Dannii im not sure if this is 100% but my friends mum was a MW for many years and i said something about getting signed off and she said that if your over 28 weeks and you get signed off you have to go on maternity leave. Might wana check it out, i dont know when you plan to go on Mat leave, it might be worth hanging on a bit hun if thats the case. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back