advice please

samandbump

Reaction score
hi can anyone advise me please?,
i was in hospital as they thought i was in labour at 34 weeks!! i was given 2 steroid injections for bubs lungs, and also given pills to lower my Blood Pressure.
has anyone been given either of these in pregnancy? and did you have any side effects? i feel really ill light headed achey legs and chest,and my face and neck feel really sore :(

ive not been through this myself sorry hun :hug:

maybe ring the place they gave it you and ask them :hug:

I did mention it to them but the just didnt seem bothered about what i was asking them!!!! :wall:
my own mw sees me tomoorrow so i will ask her!!!

sorry i cant help
hope ur mw can n u feel better soon :hug:

Steroids can have some pretty nasty side effects but I'd speak to your hospital to be on the safe side.

They should have told you about the side effects before hand. I had both these...well I dunno if they were the same pills obviously but they were to lower my BP...with no side effects. I had pre-eclampsia though so my face etc were already swollen.

Try not to panic ( easier said than done I know) and check with your mw tomorrow.

You could ring the maternity ward if you're really worried hun.... :hug: :hug:

I had steroids with my second because i was losing fluids at 24 weeks and they thought i was going to have her then, but i didnt i had her at 38 weeks and she seems fine, the steriods made me feel quite ill after

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back