advice please??

leeleeKitty

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,
This is going to be a bit TMI!
I noticed last month that I might have a bacterial infection so I made an appt with the doc this month(last fri). I got results from the swab she took on thurs past, and it says I have thrush. I got a perscription FOR cLOTRIMAZOLE pessary and cream. The doc knows we are ttc but she never explained that if was thrush to not ttc this month. What do you reckon I should do? I have to collect the perscription today. Its also CD15 today and my CBFM says its a high day. I reckon I will be oving in the next couple of days.
Is it safe to ttc?

If your going to be taking medication for thrush then no it wouldn't be safe, also you will need to get rid of the thrush really before you ttc. I know it's hard knowing your Ovulating but you want to be healthy. X

If you still have it when you bd you could pass it onto your partner, then you would both have it.

No you shouldn't ttc until treatment is complete and thrush has gone. If you infect hubby, he may reinfect you and cycle of having thrush and needing treatment will go on......

I know how u feel hun.
I developed a cyst on my groin while TTC about 2 days before OV and it was there for a week, so we missed that month. The month before that, my hubby had surgery when I was OVing so we had missed 2 months in a row.
It was a nightmare.

But 2 months later, I got my BFP :) x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the advice. The doc never explained this when I had the appt. Its soo frustrating. Another month out. I'm helping my sis--in-law move today and she's 8months pregnant. I really hoped that by the time she has her littel-un I'd hopefully be pregnant. But alas no. I'l be cracking open a bottle of wine tonight then.

Thanks for the advice.

Thanks for the advice. The doc never explained this when I had the appt. Its soo frustrating. Another month out. I'm helping my sis--in-law move today and she's 8months pregnant. I really hoped that by the time she has her littel-un I'd hopefully be pregnant. But alas no. I'l be cracking open a bottle of wine tonight then.

Thanks for the advice.

Sorry Hun, they really should have told you this at the docs - very annoying. Enjoy your wine and Fx for next month.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back