Advice please ladies!

Discussion in 'Baby & Toddler' started by Leah04x, Jul 3, 2013.

1. Leah04x

Leah04x Well-Known Member

Ethan went to bed at 6:45 (45mins earlier than usual because he was shattered as he missed his afternoon nap). Went down fine, but has been waking up every 20mins since hysterically crying.
    He does have his second tooth coming through that has just cut the gum so have given him Ashton and parsons and also nurofen, as I suspected it was that. He's also had another 4oz of milk since going to bed. He's STILL waking every 20mins and I don't know what's wrong with him! :(
    It's taking about 15mins to settle him back off each time and no sooner I sit my arse back down, he's crying again!
    HELP ME lol xx

2. Tanya4beauty

Tanya4beauty Well-Known Member

Is he hot? Mia was like that on Monday night and I changed her into just a vest and a sleeping bag and then she went off fine. Just a thought!! Or maybe he's coming down with something x

3. clairebear22

clairebear22 Well-Known Member

I strip Harry down to his nappy if he gets worked up. Calms him down every time!!

I hope it's a one off and he's not feeling poorly x

4. Mum2betash

Mum2betash Well-Known Member

I don't really know sorry.. My lo has been like that before only once or twice, I think it's to do with teething.. Anyway all I could do is just wander around cuddling her until she quietend down but still awake. Give her half hour relaxed then put her to bed.. I hope he is ok and settles down soon for you. Xx

5. Leah04x

Leah04x Well-Known Member

He went to bed in just a vest and in a 1.5 tog sleeping bag as his room was 23 degrees. Was going to put him in just a nappy but his room drops a few degrees in the night and I didn't want him to get chilly! He doesn't seem overly hot though, but obviously the more he cries, the hotter he gets.

I've just managed to get him off to sleep for what seems like the 50th time tonight! Lol but if (when!) he wakes up again, I'll try stripping him right down to see if that helps.

Thanks girls xx

6. Tanya4beauty

Tanya4beauty Well-Known Member

He should be ok in that I would have thought. Maybe it is pesky teeth. Hope he settles and you get some sleep xx