Advice Please Ladies!

x.Kiss.x

Reaction score
Okay so this month me and OH have completely let it go out of the window but as from next month onwards we are going to start to get serious about it again ...

Sooo my question is ... should we do the deed every other day through the month or every two days or everyday? hmmm so confused! :/

What would you Ladies advise?

x.Kiss.x

are you using opks or anything? if not its hard to imploement a sex plan with no clear idea of ovulation hun

I just read your message but I don't know where to reply to lol! ... Um I was from cycle day 10 onwards but it hardly worked for me so I tend not to use them anymore, will start back up though as from next month ... I think the best is to do the deed everyday so that I'm covering it I suppose ... arghhh why has it got to be sooo hard for us to get pregnant? It should be soo easy! xx

I agree! Reality is that trying to do it everyday for most of your cycle is exhausting and can lead to things getting a bit stale. Best to know when you ovulate and then make sure you BD everyday around then (few days before and couple after). The rest of the time you can BD for the fun of it without the pressure of trying to get pregnant on your mind all the time.

I chart my BBT, use OPKs and observe CM.

Good Luck! x

That's what I thought! I don't think I'd be able to do it everyday I'd be shattered lol! Hope that the OPKs will work for me next month otherwise I have no idea .. I'm ovulating though because I've had my bloods done in the Doctors and it came up that I'm ovulating ... hmm strange! I'm either not doing them at the right time or they just generally do not work for me! Thanks babydust your way too hunz!

x.Kiss.x

You should defin test opk at least twice a day as you might miss your surge otherwise. Surges don't necessarily last 24hours, sometimes only a few hours. I am a :poas: so I tested 2-3 (sometime 4 :oooo:) times a day. LOL. BUt if I hadn't, I defin would have missed the surge. It literally only lasted like 4 - 6 hours then it was gone.

:dust:

What if your in work or out somewhere though? U'd miss the chance to get pregnant wouldnt you? xx

I do the tests at work. Tuck stick into my pants and go to the loo, lock the door and POAS. :)

Nothing will stop me hahaha

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back