Advice please ladies

Snooky

Reaction score
Hi

For the last 3-4 days or more i have had a dull pain in my abdomen, mainly left hand side but sometimes it's all over and especially noticeabe when trying to turn over in bed.

It feels like trapped wind/stitch and is most uncomfortable.

Anyone familar with this??

When i went for growth scan on Thurs the sonographer said the baby's head was quite low down.

Does this happen when baby starts to engage??

I am seeing midwife on Monday but am getting a bit concerned.

Any advice please would be grateful.

thanks

XXX

could be the pressure against your hips and pelvis.

im pretty sure i read somewhere sleeping with a pillow between your knee's may help :think: but then its still a bit early for my brain and i might be thinking of something else

Oh hun I have so many pains in my stomach..........all very different, and I have just taken it to be part of the last stages of pregnancy!

Trapped wind can be absolute agony, as can constipation pains......

I also get horredous pains across the middle of my stomach, and pains at the bottom of my bump - both can take my breath away!

More recently I have started to get cramps, and groin pains.......to be honest they all roll into one big pain these days :D

Definitely check with your MW if you are concerned at all, I just mentioned to mine that everything hurts and she smiled and said - "yes thats what happens late in pregnancy"!

I think those type of pains are quite normal. I get a pain on my left side which feels like a stich. The MW said it would just be the ligaments stretching. Also, when I'm in bed, if I don't have a pillow under the bump it gets really sore. I think the last weeks are just really uncomfortable. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back