Advice please cos I don't know....

BabyBrain

Reaction score
I've been getting little period pains all day, nothing to write home about and not that painful but definitely not like I've had before. I went out to see my friend and got home to find some very very thick dc, I really don't know if this is a small bit of my plug or not. There was watery dc as I mentioned in another thread and this blob. Definitely different to what I've had before.

What do you girls think? There was no tinge to it just pure white but very thick and gloopy. I would have taken a pic but even I'm not that disgusting lol xxxxxxxxx

i'd ring the midwife hun and see what they say it might have been your plug. Fx anyway! xxx

I would ring midwife too just to be on the safe side although my dc is now very thick and gloopy (Sorry TMI) and has been for around 4/5 weeks xx

It was so small I might see if anything else comes away. At the antenatal class she said they don't need to know about the plug just if waters go but she did say it about 2 weeks until labour if the plug comes, dunno how true that is xxxxxxxxx

May be something or nothing, your period pains are prob the better indicator. I sometimes have had snotty dc but if in doubt call the triage mw :) xx

Could be your plug.

I had the 'what to expect in labour' class today and she told us not to ring in if you lose your plug though. I don't think it's anything to worry about Hun. I had a bit last week as well. Was like a big snotty bogey lol

I'm going to get in the bath in a mo cos the pains are getting a bit worse. I've had words with my son and he's womb-grounded for at least 2 weeks. If the bath doesn't stop the period pains I'll ring the hospital after dinner

No no no cross those legs lady!!!! You are not beating me. lol. See how you go after the bath, its such a horrible pain I know cos I still have it. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

How are you now Hun, just seen this. Hope your feeling better x x

Didn't mean to send that so early! Keep that little boy in his tummy space. He is NOT allowed to come out and play yet!!!

The pains eased off after my bath and dinner last night although I don't know how tbh. Not sure how water works to relax a bump that's sticking out of the water like a bloomin land mass in an ocean lol. I've got a busy weekend coming up so am just going to relax today, so far the pains haven't come back touch wood but I have a feeling we won't make 40 weeks. As long as it's over 37 then that's fine with me

Hope you are all ok today xxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back