Advice on a job whilst being pregnant xx

dani200420052000

Reaction score
Hi All!

I just wanted to know if there is any 1 out there that can give me some advice about working whilst being pregnant. So here goes....

I am currently 10wks and a half wks pregnant and I really would l;ove to find a job. I do not have a bump just looks like I have put on weight. But I know that if i look for a job and tell the employer that I am pregnant they will not employ me,,, can any1 give me any advice!

Love Danielle and Bubble xx

hello
i am in the exact same position, i have registered myself with an agency and i am going to temp for he est of the preg, the money is better and you aren't under a contract so it could be easier, let me know how you get on!
good luck
xxxxx

Hi Lisa!

That seems like a really good idea... does the agency ming that you are pregnant or do they not know.... I can't believe how good that sounds... so if your preg at 3 months and you get 3 months work you will be 6 month when your contract ends so you will be eligble for some sort of benefits from the government... Am i right?

Love Danielle and Bubble xx

hello
i haven't told them i am pregnant! i am still abit unsure on how the benifits work, they all confuse me!!!!!
i start a temp job on monday.

Hi...

How lucky are you.... I so hope I can get a job soon... Love Danielle and Bubble xx

good luck with the job!!!!!
keep me posted!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back