Advice needed

terri73

Reaction score
I'm due today, still nothing happening but i have been sick all day is it usual to not be able to keep anything down, never had this with my last pregnancy. I feel rotten as in really ill!!
Any advice as to whether this is normal or has anyone else had this!!!

I've never hadd this, haven't really heard of it either. Could you have caught a bug?

That what i thought just maybe its just as today is my due date and its a coincidence or maybe its just nerves, i don't know!!

It can happen not long before labour starts, a lot of people get the runs instead. Its your bodies way of clearing out.

yeh sickness or the runs are signs of your body preparing for labour. when i was induced i didnt feel any contractions or pains for the first few hours but i did feel very sick and couldnt keep anything i had eaten down.

good luck hun and happy due date.

xxxxx

I was sick all the way through both of my labours (and I had the runs beforehand). Yes, it can be your body's way of clearing everything out, but you might have a bug, or just be really hyped up because you know it should be today.

Whatever the reason, just make sure you keep hydrated with plenty of drinks and try to have glucose-type sports drinks if you can, to keep up your energy for labour.

Try and rest and much as possible and enjoy your last moments of "freedom" for a while :D

Ooooh, how exciting that you're full-term! Good luck and I hope you get to meet your baby very soon.

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back