Advice needed

BabyWestwood

Reaction score
I had been sent to the hospital last week after my midwife appointment as my blood pressure was high! They sent me home and said I could monitor myself, I have been doing this twice a day since and it has always been around 180/113 what should I do?? Should I wait till my midwife appointment this Wednesday? xxx

are you taking ur bp after u have had a coffee or smoked a cigarette or anything like that as thi can push it up higher if not i would give the midwife a ring tommorrow just to ask for some advice xx

I would give the midwife a wee ring :) Just to be on the safe side :) After all, It's their job to make sure mummies and babies are ok :) xx

This is high..I will advice giving her a ring and asking her how to control it..

yeah it is high, defo would ring midwife and let her know x

As the others have said, it's too high. dont wait til Weds, you might feel rotten by then, call tomorrow and see what they think.

Take Care xxx

i would defo ring mdwife, also make sure you take note to make sure you have no swelling, or headaches, if you do get in uch with someone asap

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back