advent 9oz bottles......

lisas_lil_girl

Reaction score
does anyone have this problem with them?

i make up libbies bottles and wen i shake them all the milk squirts out the white seals!! does anyone else have this problem?? i tried new teats and it still does it, they were brand new wen i started her with them. i didnt have this problem with the 4 oz ones.

any suggestions?????

I had this problem ages ago and called them up and they sent me new bottles free of charge!

i have the same problem, only noticed recently that we are using powder formula, as we used to use the ready made cartons which obviously didnt need shaking :)

we had this prob ocasionally, we used powder and the powder got caught in the rim of the white bit and thats when it went everywhere other than that we had no trouble.

I have noticed this with the bottles as well. It is because they are 'Airflex'. There is a lip on the underside of the teet that causes the milk to leak if it's not fitted properly. I have been soaked many times!

This is what I do.

I use travel caps to mix my formula. You can give them a real good shake, then just remove and add the teat.

I'll find a link to show you what I am meaning. xxx

thanks for that, worth noing ill get them aswell wen i get onto avent, as my bottle warmer doesnt work properly either, taking ages to heat up bottles atm!!!! thta was also brand new wen i got it too!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back