Ads

Jo

Reaction score
when ever i click on an ad at the bottom of the page it keeps
saying cannot find server
Is it just me or does anyone else have this problem?

I dunno :oops:
i don't understand what that is :doh:

Your browser is the window that you view all internet pages through ..... the majority of people use Internet Explorer, but there are others such as Firefox, Safari, etc. On your PC, what do you click on to get onto the internet?

I think it might be internet explorer, I just click on my AOL icon
Sorry iam being so slack, i don't understand all the techy stuff, i know how to get on here and Ebay and thats about it lol

Jo have you tried clicking again after it says it?

Sometimes this happens to me, but sometimes it will work for me.

I've tried it loads and refreshed

I blame you actually Urchin as i was trying to get to that cool tuff for kids site :lol:

Have no fear, click right here :D

Jo, do you have a dark blue thin line going across the very top of your screen, which says 'Pregnancy Forum (etc) ...... Microsoft Internet Explorer'?

I can only think it's because I recently changed them to open up in a new browser window instead of the existing one .... I've changed that back just whilst I try to find where the problem is ..... Jo and Urchin, could you click on the banner at the bottom now (doesn't matter which shop it displays) and tell me if you have any problems?

Hiya, no i don't have any blue line that i can see anywhere

i clicked a link and it still doesn't work for me,It could be my settings, i 'll have a fiddle when i get back

Okay no probs ..... when you get back, let me know if this link works - if it does work, but the banner at the bottom still doesn't, then it will be due to the fact that the links go via a redirect page first, but it could be just specifically a problem with your AOL browser (I think there's also a problem with Firefox browsers too).

Anyone else reading this, can you click on the banner below and let me know if you have any problems please? Along with details of browser you are using? Ta :D

Mine works :)

You know I'm on firefox Laura.

Jo...persevere with it...that site IS cool :lol:

The link works but the banner doesn't
If i open using internet explorer reathar than AOL it works :shock:

ooh i hate not understanding stuff :evil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads