Ads on Desktop Site

I posted about this in the coffee lounge but no one replied so I thought it was only me it was happening to! I literally can't click anything without it popping up and opening a new window. I'm using Chrome.

Oh lord I am not tech savvy so have no idea what I can do, to get rid of the adverts on either side of the screen! Annoying is not the word :wall2:

Oh lord I am not tech savvy so have no idea what I can do, to get rid of the adverts on either side of the screen! Annoying is not the word :wall2:
Check Buffaloed's post on the first page of this thread. He explains how to switch styles.x

Surely people shouldn't have to adjust their settings because of an advert though? It's offputting and not in any way positive. If they're getting high engagement levels it's because people keep clicking on it by accident not because they're actually happy about the ads!

Surely people shouldn't have to adjust their settings because of an advert though? It's offputting and not in any way positive. If they're getting high engagement levels it's because people keep clicking on it by accident not because they're actually happy about the ads!
I agree, that's probably why he wanted to localise it. I can sometimes get the option to report an ad by clicking on a small blue and grey triangle in the corner of an ad. I don't have that ad, so I can't report it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back