Adice please :-(

mummy3

Reaction score
Hi

I am 6 weeks pregnant. I was sent to a and e last night by my gp as I have been experiencing slight bleeding and cramps. Nothing major but he wanted to just be sure. I so wish he hadn't....

I was examined and scanned by a doctor. On the ultrasound he found my pregnancy sac but it appeared empty. he said he thought he may have seen a yolk sac but couldn't be certain. He also pointed out at 6cm block of fluid which he said couldn't be sure if it was blood or water. He said due to this he couldnt rule out an ectopic pregnancy and wanted ny hcg levels tested.

Well they tested them and they came back at 4214 which the doctor said was very high and so he should be seeing something on the scan :-( they have asked me to go back tomorrow for a repeat hcg blood...

Had anybody else had a similar situation? Does it sound like miscarraige? Or maybe just to early? Any advice or previous experience? Thanks.

I can't really help, but I just wanted ti say that I hope everything is ok with you and your little one! Hugs!

I'm moving this to the 1st Trimester section for you as it's more likely to be seen there by someone who has been through something similar. Really hope everything's ok :hug:

Hey hun how are you? Yes this happened me and I was diagnosed a few weeks later with a missed miscarriage, where the sac continued to grow when the fetus had stopped very early. Sometimes so early on bleeding is normal, as is not being able to see anything in there so don't give up hope!

If you have any questions or need a chat don't hesitate to contact me xxxx

I haven't experienced this in particular but when I was 12 weeks I started bleeding and having cramping pains, when I went to the hospital I'd had a hemorrhage and things were okay in the end, just wanted to say I hope things are okay x

I can't comment on this as it's not happened, but I hope you and baby are ok xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back