Addicted much...

naomip

Reaction score
In a lovely hotel with the hubby celebrating our anniversary and I'm checking PF!! Think I'm addicted! :lol:

Haha. I've been logging on daily from Crete too. What r we like.:).

Have a lovely time...:) xxx

I'd be the same xx hope you're both having a lovely time xx

Ditto! I've been logging in from Rome!

Naomi you should be enjoying your holiday!!!! I have to be honest checked PF whilst in bed with hubby asleep next to me :p

I too am addicted to PF! At work I make my Internet screen teeny tiny so no one can see and I go on here lol!

Think I'm just addicted and obsessed with everything TTC related at the moment. At the supermarket today I even bought this horrible looking cereal just because it said on the front it was high in folic acid!! x

I'm glad I'm not the only one! Happy anniversary xxx

We should have a daily tally of how many times a day we log on! You can tell by my number of posts that i am addicted tho..... Even when things have got me down and i have said i won't be on for a while i find myself coming back the next day.

Feeling saintly now as I didn't log on at all while on holiday last week, felt refreshing not obsessing for a week even though i was on 2ww, oh well back to the obsessing now I'm home!

Although still logging on from holiday! (It's actually my honeymoon!) ;) I think it's more that I'm a nosy cow and like reading what you guys are up too more than being completely obsessed- well that's what I'm using as a excuse anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back