Active Baby & OH felt her :)

xshauna_bazx

Reaction score
Yeah just me again :) lol.
Anyone else have a VERY active baby at my stage? She has been moving none stop and when i think she is asleep she will start kicking me lol, don't think shes slept today.

Oh and...OH felt the baby kick!!! :) Should of saw the smile on his face...he felt it earlier that day but he wasn't sure, then in the middle of the night i couldn't get back to sleep because i was getting that cystitis pain again :( she was kicking massive kicks and i got his hand and put it under my belly (he was half asleep) lol and he felt her do a massive kick twice in like 10 seconds and just got a big grin on his face because they was no mistaking it lol xxx

OH hasnt felt it yet but bubs seems to have major activity periods where she thrashes around like a little monster lol x

Lol awww, no doubt he will soon its just catching her...they usually stop when you put your hand there little buggers xxx

Ive been feeling mine since quite early but he definately got supper active around your stage .. he feels like hes stomping his feet and doing star jumps in there sometimes lol.. Hes not shy at all and my hubby alwasy feels him.. but you can just watch my belly hes crazy :D I love it (well cept when ım trying to sleep lol)

aww glad ur other half felt her now its nice when they can feel it to.

My baby finally getting more active now :) x

God, mines really active too - to the point where I can't do anything whilst she is moving around, because it is so distracting! Actually, this weekend, she has been active the whole time - even in the middle of the night! And now - my stomach is moving around as we speak! Its great when other people can feel (and see in my case!) the movement though :)
x

That's sweet Shauna! My best friend keeps trying to feel her kicking but everytime she puts her hand on bump baby stops hehe.
X

That's sweet Shauna! My best friend keeps trying to feel her kicking but everytime she puts her hand on bump baby stops hehe.
X

Mine does when hubby tries to feel her! I can get a regular kick kick kick in one place, have my hand on the outside and feel her, then as soon as his hand goes on she stops.

im the same, my little boy bump is so hyper active it does worry me that hes going to be the same once hes born lol!! He never seems to settle down, especially when im trying to sleep. Even during my scan and my last midwife appointment he doesnt keep still to be measured or whatever lol x

My little man usually kicks as soon as I sit still! He also goes mad every evening after i've eaten dinner and my bump always goes rock hard!

My OH hasn't felt him yet because everytime he kicks I put his hand where he's kicking and he stops!! Cheeky monkey! :) x

MOne was very active then but now she's a lil quiet shell move as if she's turning around I get the odd kick and jab I can feel her move around when I stand up even of I poke my stomach shell not kick she just moves or turns herself away lol She was rather active last night trying to get to sleep i think she's alot bigger for 28 weeks but I'll find out today at 20 weeks she was measuring at 23 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back