Acne cream

charlene09

Reaction score
Just wondered does anyone know of a good cream for them horrible red pregnancy acne spots you get alll over your forehead, don't know if it is just me that gets them because I am only 18 but they are really starting to get to me now.

Thanks

Hey, Sudocreme is absolutely amazing for spots and super cheap. Lush also do some lovely natural products which are really effective and very mild. Really can't recommend Sudocreme enough though. I've tried all kinds of expensive stuff like Dermalogica but nothing else worked for me.

OH mentioned this to me and I thought he was talking rubbish as usual.. ive thought about putting concealer over the top but I know that will only make them worse and sore

Attachments

• DSC_0288.JPG
    DSC_0288.JPG
    387.9 KB · Views: 14
I'm really worried .. My daughter is having these spots on her face which have occurred after her acne problem. The pigmentation is all gone but the scars are there for so long and i haven't found any reliable product which could make her scars disappear . Please help . I've heard of this product InviCible Scars
Is it worth buying ? I have also heard about Mederma Please tell me what are your views regarding both these products ?

I'm really worried .. My daughter is having these spots on her face which have occurred after her acne problem. The pigmentation is all gone but the scars are there for so long and i haven't found any reliable product which could make her scars disappear . Please help . I've heard of this product InviCible Scars
Is it worth buying ? I have also heard about Mederma Please tell me what are your views regarding both these products ?

inviCible is definitely worth buying... i've used it for my scars ... and they're equally effective for the spots as well... do check out the testimonials at the website ... people are very satisfied with the product so am i .. give it a try ... you won't be disappointed :)
mederma is not the much effective...i would not recommend you to try it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back