Acne Scars

Kristi852

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am 17, and I am self conscious because of the scars my acne is causing. I’m thinking of trying Invicible to get rid of them. Has anyone else tried it?

Here it’s a simple tip, you can massage with simple oil like sweet almond or grape seed once in a week can really help boost the circulation to your skin surface, therefore promoting healing. It feels fine too so give it an exit.

Last edited:
Hi Kristi, Invicible is not bad. You can try it. But some people say that rubbing ice on your face for 15 minutes both calms down the appearance of pimples when they flare up and also reduces the scars they can leave behind.

Hi everyone, I am 17, and I am self conscious because of the scars my acne is causing. I’m thinking of trying Invicible to get rid of them. Has anyone else tried it?

Oh yes , i've used inviCible scars for my acne scars ..it's worth trying.. it does not cause any break-outs and is a hypoallergenic scar treatment... it has all the vitamins and minerals that are needed for scar treatments... i used it for 4 weeks and now i don't see even the traces of my scars... love the product .. i'm using it as a facial cream now..it's awesome !!

I am SO grateful for the decrease in appearance of acne!!. Within the first 2 days, the acne had decreased drastically.Feeling great with dermalmd.

consult a professional, don't do a thing by yourself

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back