Skin problems

adele88

Reaction score
Right i have terrible trouble with my skin even before i was pregnant think it could possibly be acne or its just my age hehe. Now that i am pregnant my spots have got way out of control i hate them i know during pregnancy you get alot of spots because of hormone changes and that

Can anyone suggest anything really good for my skin that you can use while pregnant???

Last edited:
Hi chuck I suffered with acne before and it cleared really well, as soon as I am pregnant it all comes out again, I have found nothing that works really apart from having the baby and your hormones go back to normal!!! Lol sorry Hun x

Hi chuck I suffered with acne before and it cleared really well, as soon as I am pregnant it all comes out again, I have found nothing that works really apart from having the baby and your hormones go back to normal!!! Lol sorry Hun x

hehehe thanks anyway i aint really sure to be honest if i do actually have acne or its just my age never actually went to the doctor lol

i ordered some clay stuff from ebay it was supposed to be really good but it isnt really working for me

I always liked neutrogena stuff!! It's just the bloody hormones , I get them all over my chest and back too they are horrid but they will go........ Hopefuly, well they did last time anyway ha ha x

skin is a good indicator of onnes health and dieting, are you getting enough Zn ? i had skin problems due to lock of it, ut alwys consult with a doctor

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back