Acid reflux and backache....

rachie29

Reaction score
sounds nice doesnt it!!!

Am suffering really badly with it and have been all week... not sure if it is the stress of work ( really busy after my hols) and pre af or not. My hormones are raging and i feel like poo.... could sleep for England....
all symptoms of both af and pg... GREAT...

I havent thought about it at all until last day or so cos AF approaching...

AF should be due this weekend.

(sorry needed to vent that)

thanks - althought tbh... i dont think its this month.

its like heartburn, well it is really, the acid in your stomach doesnt settle and causes pain in your throat.

Oh.. :oops: lol.
I hope you get your BFP. One of my friends 1st sign of pregnancy was heartburn :pray:

Hi, i am also having Acid reflux really badly for the past four days. I actually woke up at 3.20am this morning with it and was in alot of discomfort, couldn't sleep for 4 hours. Today i have a headache and lots of blue veins on my breasts - is this a symptom? I am 8/9 dpo.

Lets hope we're both lucky!!
Baby dust to you all in ttc :pray:

this acid reflux, how long does it last? and does anything else cause it. coz i had a sudden burnin in my throat as if omething was stuck i it it burns when u swollow, is tha right? and is it a common symptom?

Jemz, I had it for four days and it was constant. I also woke up one night and had to get up because i couldn't lie down in any position with it. At the moment it has reduced although i have changed my diet slightly. I'm thinking it might be a symptom but only time will tell :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back