Achy feeling

kayuki123

Reaction score
Hi girls hope your all ok :)
Just a quick question ive had adull achy feeling in uterus area like period going to start but obviously isnt! Hehe. ive had No bleeding just the ache. it started yesterday on and off. Could some one put my mind at rest? Lol ive still got the slight nausia and the achey / heavy boobs. im 5weeks 5days 6wks on weds could this all just be growing pains?:S xxxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

as far as i know thats normal. I've had them since before my bfp and get them everyday at some point. I think its only bad if they are real;y sharp and painful or accompanied with spotting, and even then it doesn't necessarily mean the worst! relax and enjoy xxx :)

I had this until about 8-9 weeks, as nerve racking as it is try not to panic. Feels like period pains at time.

Congrats on your pregnancy :) xx

I had loads of this too (still do a bit). Think it's a mix of growing pains, trapped wind and constipation. Don't ya love pregnancy?!

I've still got this and today I have a new symptom of lower back ache :yay: the joys x

I had loads of this too (still do a bit). Think it's a mix of growing pains, trapped wind and constipation. Don't ya love pregnancy?!

Jen i didnt realise how glamorus being pregnant was ;p thanks girls you have helped me lots! :) so reasuring! :) my doc said the same thing when i orginally found out i was pregnant and just said to relax but when its my first its easier said than done lol! But im gonna try :) hehe xxxx

I've still got this and today I have a new symptom of lower back ache :yay: the joys x

Hope you back ache gets better soon cosmic :) its not nice is it? I have back ache even before i got pregnant because of the job i do the chairs i sit on arnt that comfy! Hehe xx

Well I didn't think I'd get any, my job involves a lot of bending over so my back is quite used to the strain :)
Today though it's very achy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back