Worried I'm feeling a bit too normal?

NickyB

Reaction score
Hi,

I was hoping my first post might be a little lesss dramatic! Anyway, I found out a week ago I was pregnant, due to my irregular cycles we were thought to be between 5 - 7 weeks last week and so somewhere between 6 - 8 this week. I've had the sore boobs, last week I could hardly hug my husband, they were so sore! I've been feeling queasy all day and especially before bed. Now, I felt really queasy as soon as I woke and moved on the weekend and Monday, but yesterday and this morning haven't felt the same.

Now, my worst nightmare is that I m/c or something, but am I just worrying too much, am I lucky to only feel a bit queasy during the day instead of feeling like I can't get out of bed?

I have still been feeling a little bit queasy, the boobs are slightly less sore, but still bigger than normal, and there's been no pain or blood whatsoever.

I'm guessing as there hasn't been any bleeding there's no point in doing a test, as it'd still say positive at the moment right? I have an appointment at the doctors tomorrow for a smear test, so wondering if I could ask then.

Should I pay for a private scan too, I'd really want to know how far we are, and I obviously need to know whether everything's ok in there.

Cheers :)

If you are worried speak to your Doc tomorrow. I know what you are going through i am the same. Some days are worse than others. We all worry so much about things going wrong. Stay positive and let us know how you get on :hug:

if you really are feelin bad as lots of woman do in the first trimester then take yourelf to bed if you can.Sleep works wonders when your feeling rough!
Just keep your fluids up and nibble if you can, if in doubt go to bed though!
I hope you dont suffer too much! :hug:

Congrats on your pregnancy!

i've been the same, my symptoms eased slightly over the weekend and now just come and go, although when they come they aint pretty....

I saw GP yesterday , (pg is confirmed i did another test in the am) and she told me that unless have severe cramping and or bleeding everything is fine.

if you are worried go see your GP anyway.... :hug:

I wouldn't worry about it. It's only been very recently that I have started to feel pregnant.
I didn't start feeling really pregnant till about 20 weeks.

Could you ask for a dating scan? I know of people who weren't sure of their dates and they were able to have a dating scan on the NHS (I believe) well before the 12 week scan. Worth asking...

With my first pregnancy I was never sick - just had queasiness every now and again and everything was fine. The second half of the pregnancy was worse with agonising heartburn all the time (and my baby was born with loads of hair, as the old wives tale goes!). I think I was paying the price for not having had morning sickness!!

I know it's hard not to worry about things but I'm sure you're absolutely fine.

Just enjoy being pregnant! :dance:

I have the same problem, NickyB. Not as queasy, and bosoms feel not quite as big as a couple of days ago. It makes me really paranoid. And I have a scan a week on friday, so hope 'he' is ok until then, and very scared about the scan, whether 'he' will look ok on it :shock:

Hopefully our babies are ok and we are just lucky not to be suffering too much :)

Hi nickyb,

I felt entirely normal for 1st half of pregnancy apart from sore boobs before I tested and then that soon disappeared. It was worrying but try and be positive and consider yourself lucky!

Ask tomorrow at GP just to put your mind at rest.

xx

Servies me right for panicking, I've felt terrible all day!!

I really tried working out my dates this morning, and I can only guess that we're more towards the 8 weeks of the 6-8. So I just decided to go and get a scan, I figure I can't have my hair coloured anymore, so I guess that will pay towards some of it. Super nervous and dead excited, but I just want to know everything's ok and desperate to know dates!

Thanks so much for all of these replies, I'm sure everything's gonna be great :)

Ive been feeling like that too hun. I keep thinking maybe I should do another test but I'm just being silly as I've done 2 and they were both positive. I think it's because it doesn't feel like much is going on and we don't 'look' pregnant. I had really sore boobs, so much I had trouble sleeping, that seems to have worn off and I have the sickness now!! Good Luck though it will be fine xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back