Achey abdomen?

KateQPR

Reaction score
anyone have an achey abdomen? The last couple of days my lower abdomen feels achey like it's bruised or the muscles are sore inside. Kind of tender.
I'm not sure if this is just normal as i get bigger?

Or could it be a UTI (though i have no other symptoms and am drinking tonnes of water)

Also i've been on bed rest this week so have been lying down in all sorts of odd angles. Guess i could be using new muscles i never knew i had to eat and type lying down!!

have realised - pregnancy is turning me into a fully fledged hypochondriac!

i too have the same, one part of my abdomen is swollen and fells brused + is very sore. cant put weight on leg

hence why i awake at this time of morning :wall:

yep same here :D and just to add another question is anyone else having a growth spell with their boobies? Mine seem to have doubled again over night!! They had settled down but yesterday and today they seem really swollen and a bit sore......... Is this normal?

Jane x

reallyoldmum said:
yep same here :D and just to add another question is anyone else having a growth spell with their boobies? Mine seem to have doubled again over night!! They had settled down but yesterday and today they seem really swollen and a bit sore......... Is this normal?

Jane x

I think i've had another growth spell with my boobies too...definately up another cup size as i noticed the other day my bra was leaving nice patterns on my boobs!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back