Help!

veryfluffybunny

Reaction score
hello,

l am now 30 weeks pregnant! but aches and pains are getting worse,...as l'd expected. l seem to be getting bad pain in my pubic bone, it can be very painful, especially when l walk and/or go up steps- although this seems to be worse when l have been sat down for a period of time. l was wondering if anyone was experiencing the same and able to give me some advice.

thanks, Fluffy. xx :cry:

Hello!!!

I have had those pains for a while now and all I can say is that it will happen till the end!!! How many times did I think i was going to drop the baby and it felt the head was pushing against it but no!!!!

I agree it kills when you just sat for a while and then try to walk, it is painful!!! But the midwife told me it is because baby is changing position and is getting lower so it does press on other things and create this!!!!

Good luck!!!

Thank god, that's all I can say. I am so glad this is normal, as when I have been sitting for a while and stand up, it feels like she is going to fall out me. It's like there is a dead weight pushing down onto my flower (aka vagina!!)

I wish it was as easy as she just falls out though!!

Hope you ladies are okay and keeping well! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back