• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Abstaining

Fingers crossed

Reaction score
OH has his semen analysis appointment on monday, so we've had to abstain since thursday. We've gone alot longer without BD before without a second thought, but now we can't actually have any I'm really frustrated :oops: . Now I keep thinking what if this weekend I may have O'd I would have lost my only chance in 6 months :cry: . With the spotting last monday now I'm feeling a bit crampy, I just want something to happen either way, why cant I be normal :x

Aw, the abstaining times are rubbish aren't they? :hugs:

Especially when OH is doing one of those tests, cos they don't want it afterwards! :shock: :lol:

When are you back to the docs next and what for?

H

xx

I felt like that at times but you need this info to go forward

good luck

Had a stressful morning getting OH's sample to the hospital on time, as our local hospital don't have a pathology department there so the nearest is 20 miles away down the motorway into the big town in rush hour. We were just leaving the house and heard on the radio (we keep it on for the dog) that there's been an accident on the motorway but luckily enough it was in the other direction. If it was the way we had to go I would've given up there and then. But, thankfully the traffic wasn't as bad as I thought it was gonna be and I got the sample in within 40mins of harvesting :cheer: . So all being well we won't have to go through that again. The results will be with the docs in about a week then they'll write with the results of that and my blood test. And I can have my long awaited BD later :dance: .

Good luck fingerscrossed, I wish you lots of healthy swimmers and success with TTC.... oh I hope you enjoyed and it was worth the wait... :oops: Who knows maybe that might be your luck...... :pray: getting tests and getting your BFP all in the same month.... :pray: please that would be so great... let us know how you get on.... :wave: Lv Yvonne xx :hug:

Lol, funnily enough I did go off it a bit cos we were allowed to do it. It was good though :oops: .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back