absolutly fuming and very upset

Anna23

Reaction score
hiya my son (james) is 6 and in year 1, when he got home after pickking him up from school he told me and my partner that aparently in class today 3 boys told him that they are going to get their dads to shoot him and aparnetly one of the boys was kickking his back, he showed me where and after looking i found some bruises and 1 graze there i'm furious and very upset, i phoned the school and his teacher had gone home. I'm at a loss what to do oviously i'm going to tell the teacher tomorrow morning before school but he is only 6 and so young i'm worried what effect this will have on him.
What would you do if this happned to your child?

i would go in the morning hun and speak to his teacher and i would also ask to have a word with the head teacher and make sure that the parents of the boys that have done this to your son are also informed of what has happened

mary70 said:
i would go in the morning hun and speak to his teacher and i would also ask to have a word with the head teacher and make sure that the parents of the boys that have done this to your son are also informed of what has happened

I agree, I would want the parents told, if I found out Mason had bullied someone I would be mortified and would go mad at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back