Bullying in school

kellie80

Reaction score
I'm going to try and get an appointment to see the head teach either today or tomorrow cos I'm so fed up of the school. Last year Jess came home covered in deep scratches, she had told someone but had got ignored so it wasn't picked up. Yesterday she came home with one eye bright red cos a boy had threw a pencil in it. She told the teacher who ignored her. She is getting picked on by at least 5 boys that I know of! I have spoke to the teacher and nothing seems to have changed. What I wanted to know is if anyone knows should these injuries been told to us from the school. I expect her to come home with the odd bruise from school but when she's coming home like that with no explanation from the school I'm not happy.

thats awful, the school should have an anti bullying policy in place so you should be able to request a copy of this too, should give you tips on how to escalate to someone higher should you need too :hug: :hug: :hug:

thats aweful!!! Tbh i dont know if they have to tell you about injuries as i have no experience in this but i would damn well expect them to notice anything that happened to my child and find out what happened and sort it out!
Hope you get it sorted poor little love :hug: :hug:

I just saw this, dont let the school bully you! When this sort of thing happens there needs to be a united front where the school is working to protect the victim and also to help the bully. Bullies can be a terrible problem, but they usually have problems of their own and need support if they are to become normal sociable human beings. It is the school's responsability to get help for these kids, too.
Your poor lil lass should be getting extra vigilance from teachers as the butt of bullying. It's not good enough, they should be informing you and protecting your child. As you say, we all expect kids to get the odd bruise at school but what you describe is no accident.
:shakehead:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Lisa

Well I've got an appointment to see the head teacher today at 3.15 and I just wanted to know where we stood really so they don't bully me.

im so sorry your LO is having to deal with this :hug:

Beth was getting picked on by a couple of boys not long ago, but luckily her school have been brilliant, and sorted it out straight away. She was getting scratched and kicked and never told anyone :cry: It was a couple of weeks before she even told me :(

Dont let them bully you!! They are responsible for your childs wellbeing while she is in their care. Do the parents of the bullies know whats going on? Cos the mum's of the boys picking on Beth didnt... They were completely oblivious, :roll: Luckily the school got it all sorted quickly and Beth's much happier, but i would have no problems in telling the parents of the bullies whats going on :evil: Most parents i know would be mortified if it was their kid doing it :x

Anyway, i hope it goes well for you today and the school do something about it :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back