Absolutely gutted :(

Pippacarney

Reaction score
Failed my second driving test today, no minors just one major coming off a roundabout as another car was trying to also, so we both had to slow down :(, I'm so heartbroken because for this test I was so happy with my driving, I've had so much practice in my own car and have improved so much since the first attempt!

Anyhow I have re booked my test for 21st August, so third time lucky I'm hoping, but I'm wondering if any ladies took their test at or around 36 weeks pregnant? I'm starting to think m mad and should wait till after I have the baby, but I don't want to postpone that long :(. Xxx

Awww sorry to hear this!! Think on the positive side.. you had no minors so your more than ready for this no matter how far on you are. Keep at it in your car, i personally think the worst thing you can do is postpone it because you may not get round to doing it for a while with having a newborn and you may lose your confidence! Ill keep everything crossed for you!! Good luck! Let us know how you do! Xxx

Thank you :), that's exactly how I feel about it! Was just worrying I was maybe pushing my luck at that stage, I'll deff keep to it and try and keep my hopes up :)! Xxx

I did my test at 36 weeks pregnant with my first. It was December and the snow and ice was threatening! It was my third attempt too and I finally passed! Just keep positive hun.. it will happen, you will pass :) x

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk 2

Ohhh I really really really hope so! I'm so happy to hear you took your test that late and managed to pass! I don't think I could have worked harder for this, crazy how sad it's making me feel! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back