• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

about to have a curry

charlotte_

Reaction score
has this worked for anyone else? fingers crossed it does for me! :pray: :pray:

it worked for my friend but it was a mega mega hot curry lol, it night work as long as your not having a korma lmao

Dont you go overtaking me if it does work!!

Claire x

I must of eat about ten and it did not work for me.

Tbh hun I dont believe anything other then a sweep really works.

I tried everything lol.

I always wondered how they proved these methods work. Or are they more just old wives' tales? I hope it works for you though hun.. :D

bloody indian's shut for refurbishments! it opens again on the 19th oh well, next wednesday it is, lol.

you still have a couple of weeks till your due date so maybe a bit soon to try anyway :wink:

perhaps it was a sign it wasnt ment to be today :D

I think it's a myth babe :hug: . I'd be more inclined to get bouncing away on that ball and walking loads!! :D

xx

charlotte_ said:
^ but that's not the lazy way! haha.
i was thinking that too :lol:
Even sex sounds like a less tireing option, at least i can just lie there :D

hennaly said:
charlotte_ said:
^ but that's not the lazy way! haha.

i get uncomfy led on my back! at least it's been so long for OH it'll be over quick, haha.

charlotte_ said:
hennaly said:
[quote="charlotte_":3695j41t]^ but that's not the lazy way! haha.

i get uncomfy led on my back! at least it's been so long for OH it'll be over quick, haha.[/quote:3695j41t]

if you lie on your side with him behind, sort of dead doggy style (sorry dont know how else to describe it :? )

hennaly said:
if you lie on your side with him behind, sort of dead doggy style (sorry dont know how else to describe it :? )

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: OMG dead dog style hahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: Your cracking me up today Hen

im sure the karma sutra has a name for it but god knows where my copy has gone :roll:

spooning??

But i love dead doggy style though lmao thats classic :rotfl: :rotfl:

Spooning sounds so sane, compared to "dead doggy Style" oh thats such a great name for it :rotfl:

I have actually found that the classic "alive and well" doggy position, can work too as long as you have lots of cushions in front of you for support - but then I might not be saying that in another 9 weeks!!!

How about sex than a vindaloo, followed by a whole pineapple for desert..........and if all else fails you can always get bouncing on your ball, with a cup of raspberry leaf tea to follow......(notice I said sex and then the curry...you might be ok but I have found curry during pregnancy causes me to have such bad smelly wind the min it hits my stomach.....that Im not sure curry and then doggy style is the best idea :rotfl: of course it all depends on how well your OH is treating you that day)......

Im going to be trying them all if I have to, although not at the same time :D

you could always eat the curry while having sex in which case hopefully you wont blow your partner off your back :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Premhospital
Back