• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

About flaming time!! (i'm in labour)

Kat@girlracer

Reaction score
Waters broke at 7.30 this morning & i've been getting horrible contractions ever since but they haven't quite sorted themselves out in regularity but they are really really strong! :shock:

Gotta ring the delivery suite in 45 mins to see what they want me to do.

as already said , so excited for ya , wishing you all the luck in the world for an easy and quick labour ! lucy gonna be here sooon ! woohoo ! yay !

I'm really pleased that the amniotic fluid is clear too - considering she's 2 weeks late today i'd thought she'd done a poo by now!

Yay!! Finally!! :dance: :cheer:
Have u called yet?? OOoooh im so excited!!! I knew someone would have their bub today!! Cant wait to see Lucy!!
How are you feeling hun??
:hug: :hug:

I've called - my local hospital is full! :shock:

So i've got to go to Ascot which you should all of heard of & is very posh! :cheer:

Ouch ouch ouch - its hurts tho girlies :(

Its full?? Thats really bad!! At least u get to go to ascot which is very nice (my uncle lives there), but still :shock: FULL!!
Just think, ull be holding Lucy soon!! :cheer: :cheer: When are you leaving?

About time :cheer:

Good luck,sounds as though this is going to be a fast one :D

It's my sisters birthday today, and the day Titanic hit the iceberg !

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: yay about time hope it all goes quickly for you kat hun xxxxxxx

hurrah, at last .

have a nice time at your posh hosp.

good luck with it all

:hug: :hug:

All the luck in the world to you Kat - I can't wait to see your pics!

Valentine xxx

:dance: :dance: :cheer: :cheer: Aw Kat, thatnk goodness for that!!! I am soooooo excited for you, loads of luck, and don't forget to wear a nice hat, isn't that what you do at Ascot??!

Good luck hon, hope you're holding your baby soon!

aw hurray at long last!! :cheer: :cheer: c'mon baby be nice to mummy and come out easily :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back