ABDUCTED BOY

budge

Reaction score
how odd is this then?

passers by witnessed a 9 year old boy being bundled into the back of a car. :think:
no one has come forward to say their boy is missing but police are taking it very seriously. strange eh.

one theory of mine is that its possible a boy last home being shoved in the back of the car by an angry dad who was worried sick of him and passers by have exagerated as people often do saying he was put into the boot and not the back seat????

what else could have happened?

I think its an ex who took his son, cus he couldnt see him, hes thretend the mum not to report it.

mmm possibly.
they do say it my be a boy whose father thinks he is with his mum and vice versa.

The only thing I have against that is surely the parents would be on speaking terms? and when the boy didnt return they would of checked with the other parent?

Thats just commonsense to me

some people have no common sense though tasha and some don't really miss their kids either

:( I suppose your right, oh it makes my stomach turn :cry: poor kid :(

i don't think theres anything to it tasha.

Oh's mum said she thinks its a hoax. it is weird how noone has come forward, if it is, there is something seriously wrong with this country.

Too many bloody weirdos

He had tape on his mouth apparently.

Comming to think of it, if it is a hoax there motive must be that, they want money of the country for support and then their son will mysteriasly appear.

:think: I wonder

Is this the wee lad taken from the Woodrow estate Budge?

The lad in Redditch, even the news reporters said it could be a hoax

This happened in Reading a few years back, just up the road from where I live. Except then it was a little girl that was supposedly abducted. Don't think anything came of it though.

I work in Redditch and no one seems to be taking it seriously at all, it's like everyone is presuming its a hoax, especially as no parents have come forward to say their son is missing!?

Yes I definatly think it is a hoax, its just too weird :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back