Aarrrrggghhh

smess26

Reaction score
I just want to rip my boobs off!!! There so so itchy massive they hurt and nothig stops them from itching or
hurting!!!! X

Rubbish!!! What about germaline or calomine lotion or something? I'm sure there will be people on here with better suggestions than that lol I've not got a clue soz x

I agree mine are really bad over past few days. I just find when i moisturise my tummy with cocoa butter, then put some on your boobs too, and try to aviod wearing a bra were possible, also put a tiny bit of baby oil (not to much, you'll slip and fall) in your bath.

xx

I've also found not wearing a bra for a bit helps, it's a real relief to get the thing off sometimes!! Aloe vera gel works for me too, very soothing

Moisturise like it's going out of fashion!
1. It should sooth the itching
2. It will help with current and/or future stretch marks
3. It's just simply so good for your skin :)

I havent had this (worrying now!) but sounds really annoying cos you cant have a good old scratch in public! Hope the moisturising works, I couldnt imagine going without a bra at the mo though! Would hurt!!

Lol thanks girls I've bio oiled in the bath and
coca butter them after. Think I will try aleo vera gel!! It's only bad due to the streach marks from before and itseems like there re streaching on the marks I am worried there spilt x x

And the no bra it's supporting them without it they would hurt lol!!! X x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back