• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

aah! I'm in such a bad mood!!!

Gaby

Reaction score
I've been feeling ill the last few days and i'm trying to make myself realise the obvious that its just some winter bug and not morning sickness. I feel so queasy, like i feel on some long journeys (i dont tend to get travel sick much though). Haven't thrown up in years and for the last few days i've felt closer to actually being sick than i have in a long while.

just been shopping with my mum and in the car ALL she could go on about was how i should sign up for job seekers and how if she had someone offering to pay for uni she'd be there in an instant. I just wanted to shout at her that i'm not looking for a job because of my anxiety and i'm not going to uni because i dont WANT to and i want to have a baby.

Then i got home and told this to DH, then went into the kitchen and saw he hadn't put the washing in the tumble dryer. He said he left the same time i did and only just got back himself. Why couldn't he have waited until the washing had finished before going out??? It only had about 10mins left. My mum was early so i couldnt do it. He's just gone off into town again because apparently he bumped into his mum and he forgot to buy the things he was supposed to. He also said he'd bought more presents for people, and i asked who and he said his mum and dad. I was fuming then, because he's already spend £150 on his dad!!!

Ok, if i talk about that too much i'll have posted this in the wrong place.

Anhway... My last "period" started on the 9th, but i was coming off the pill so it wasn't a proper period. But, if i take that as CD1, i should be ovulating today (yeah, great day to be in a fowl mood...) But could i have ovulated earlier because i just came off the pill? Guess i'm just being too hopeful that this queasyness is a sign i'm pg. Though, i'm getting cramps at the moment.

Bah! humbug!

are u not using temps on ff ?

hun its only 9 days since youve stop af so i really doubt ur pregnant , but the cramps could well be ovualtion pains , but without temping u wont know for certain ? or use opk ? ovualtion can sometimes make me feel queasy too if that helps

also want to add that no matter how many times i tell myself not to test until AF's due, i keep testing -_- Did a test wed, thurs and today. How stupid am i? :roll:

ooh, jsut saw your post gm3. no, i'm not doing temps. dont want to weird DH out any more than i already am. hope it is ovulation pains :) BDed yesterday so at least even if we dont tonight there's still a chance :roll:

Not stupid babe, just crazy impatient - exactly like me lol! Ecery time I get a twinge or go to the loo more than once in an hour im convincing myself, regardless of where I am in my cylce!

What are we like eh? :roll: :lol:

hehe, yeah. Impatient's the word alright. What am i gonna be like in a few months? :roll:

are u using temps then ? cos as much as it can be stressfull taken temps every mornign , it tells u more what ur body is doing , so u'll know when uve ovualted and or / if af is about to come etc

no, i'm not. i'd probably never wake up early enough to get a good reading :roll: Or i'd forget :roll: Plus dh thinks i'm weird :roll:

its ok what ever time u wake up ! aslong as its reasonbly the same time every day ! just pop ya thermometer in ya mouth as soon as u get up before u get up / drink / anything , one min later u got ya temp , bingo sorted ! if dh knows u trying he'll understand !

just worried that u gonna get way too stressed hun , wont do u no good , spec testing 10 days after af ! ive been doing this 12 months now so beleive me i understand ! but the temping would help ease the stress and save u money on tests lol

good luck tho , get some opk tests , hubby cant see u doing them ;)

ok, thanks g3m. know where i could get a thermometer suitable for this? never bought one before ^_^

i know u can get proper bbt ones ( for ttc ) from boots etc , but i just got a digital one from a pound shop ! can get them from tesco etc aswell !

worth a try , i just know how stressfull it is !

Hey hon, sorry to hear you're feeling sh*t today.

I got my thermomter in boots

Good luck

thanks becs. i think i might go get one from boots tomorrow :hug:

I was like that for a couple of months after coming off the pill, I was crampy, moody, queasy, greasy, every PG symptom going. I think it's just your body getting used to being pill free.
Good luck :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back