Aaaghh!

paperface

Reaction score
Hi :wave:

I am still waiting for witchy-poo (over 3 months now fro stopping pill)
yesterday i noticed a bit of ewcm and for about a minute felt what i can only describe as stabbing pains in my lower stomach...

could this be ovulation?

also been trying to do CP for the past few weeks and yesterday and today i couldnt feel it...is this a good thing?

any help would be appreciated! :lol:

Sounding good. Your cervix moves higher the more fertile you are. Also your CM increases and becomes more like egg white (the most fertile kind) QUick get BDing!!!

Whoo Hoo...

As soon as i saw the EW last night i dragged Df upstairs. :dance: does ovulation feel like your being stabbed!

It really hurt but only for a min or so,

Also, checked CP again earlier and i can feel it again and feels closed so it seems like it was only open and high for a night...(sorry :oops: )

Does that sound right?

I just want to know whats right as ive been on the pill for over 4 years and want to know what to look out for!

Apparently it can change position thru the day so best to pick a time each day and stick to it. Yes OV pains can hurt at their worst they've had me doubled over in pain, mine have lasted hours! Don't ya just love mother nature. :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back