Aaaagggghhhhh!!!!!

matilda

Reaction score
someone please unfry my brains!

i have my degree exams in a week, my baby is 3 months old and OH works all the time! when i do sit down to study, connor wants something or its time to make the dinner or i need to put a washing in! live with mother in law and she gives me plenty chores to do around the house aswell!!

then when i do manage to sit down and have half an hour of study time my mind goes blank and i have a panic attack:wall2:

i want to run away and become a ninja :shock:

:hug: I can't imagine trying to do a degree with a baby! Would you be able to ask mil to take over for a bit so you can study? I kbow they're not always the most agreeable of people lol! As for the panic attacks have you tried rescue remedy?my sister swears by it! What's your degree in?

its so hard :( but i need to get it out the way! MIL will only do what she wants to do... which is usually cuddling him when he is sleeping then waking him up and giving him back to me! my degree is in forensic psychobiology :p just really using it now to get a pass into postgrad social work... then hopefully get a job and lots of money :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back