aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh

Yvanne

Reaction score
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh need a fag!! dunno y!! cos ive no had 1 in like :think: ..... bout a year!!! just thot id cum on here 2 reduce ma cravin lol

awwwww hun try doing something to take your mind off it i know its hard VERY hard but youve done brill to keep it up for a year :D

wish it was me :cry:

i stopped for 2 years then started when Adele was 1 was the worst ever. Then stopped for 3 weeks when Colby was born then just all the stresses and stuff i turned back to that awfull habit and just cant find the will power anymore so i give my hat off to you hun your doing an amazing job keep up the good work

Jean
xxxx

well i stopped wen i found out i was preg wi chloe, then managed 2 stay off them until she was bout 2 month, but i only smoked wen i was drinkin(so no v often lol) then wen i went back 2 work i became a "social smoker" i dunno y cos i only smoked like 2 fags every couple of days!! still get cravings tho, is bloody hard!!

have you tried geting a cubix (sp?) i found them great when i gave up with adele it was more frustrating matching the colours than fighting the craving for a ciggy....lol

nah id get addicted 2 it prob!! se ethe spider solitare game omg lol i need 2 play it till i get out!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back