A year ago today

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: hope your ok hun, it does get easier my husband lost a child last year with his ex and the aniversery was on the 19th dec he was oviously really low but he has said it gets easier, although i can't say i know how you feel but i can sympafise cas today would of been my due date for bambino :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thinking of you today and tomorrow darling. PM me anytime if you need to talk to someone. Hope your doing as OK as you can xxx :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thinking of you and sending lots of love and :hug: your way. The pain will get easier to bear sweetheart, it will just take time.

Take good care of yourself. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

emeraldroses, I read your whole story again, it was so so sad - my thoughts are with you and all your family just now.

Your baby was too good for the world, please concentrate on remembering him but also on the future too. I'm so pleased you are expecting again, do you have extra checks this time round or any information about why what happened to you happened?

Valentine Xxx

Your story had me in floods.

I'm so sorry for your loss and can only hope it eases with time.

Thinking of you

I have everything crossed for you er - lots and lots of love to you, your OH and your special little new baby.

Thanks for answering my questions, sorry I didn't mean to be so nosy into something so personal - sorry.

Valentine Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannhknite
Back