A welcome stretch mark!

SunnyGirl

Reaction score
I noticed I had a few stretch marks today - weeny ones - when I was scratching my belly (the skin is driving me mad!!) and I was glad because it proved to me that baby must be growing :)

You must be the only person glad to see stretchmarks appear! :) but its nice if your going to get them, then you can call it your 'mummy marks' xx

OMG I love that! Mummy marks - how lovely is that! :)

How you doing? I saw your bump the other day and it was so nice I showed my husband hehe!
xx

How you doing? I saw your bump the other day and it was so nice I showed my husband hehe!
xx

Mummy Marks.. Its cute isn't it :)
Yer I'm doing great thanks, how about u? bump is growing nicely now, starting to get uncomfortable in certain positions now! Can't believe how quickly our pregnancys are going! Well it seems quick to me :) xx

xx

Mummy Marks.. Its cute isn't it :)
Yer I'm doing great thanks, how about u? bump is growing nicely now, starting to get uncomfortable in certain positions now! Can't believe how quickly our pregnancys are going! Well it seems quick to me :) xx

It's mad how quick! I am loving this less scary, more exciting part :)
Are you near Tri 3 now? xxx

i've already covered in stretchmarks on my hips from where i was really fat and lost weight - i really quite like them, i call them my tiger stripes!

Yer nearly tri 3...eek!!! Only 2 and bit weeks to go :) x

mummy marks - love it!!
Things are looking okay the now and i've not got any marks yet (touch wood!). My mum didn't get any marks with me and she didn't use creams or anything, i heard its hereditary, but can also to do with how fast you put weight on.
I'm not too fussed about marks though, if i get any i will be calling them mummy marks though :) its so cute! xxx

Mummy marks and tiger stripes are ace! It's so nice to rename things in a positive light :)
Over the past few years, I've given up fashion mags cos they just make you feel awful and freakish. That has helped. And now these names for stretch marks are the cherry on the cake :yay:
Everyone is beeyootiful :)
xxx

I think I spoke to soon - earlier on I swear I could see some baby ones :-( Gonna lube up with the body oil after I get out of the bath and pray (hehe!)

It's not bad going really, I said to hubby I've managed to get to 6 months and not have one (eeeek - now I fear I'll have billions!) I guess it's all part of the process xxx

Think I found one tonight aswell :-( Are they red to begin with? I have something that looks like a scratch just above my belly button. I'm a bit gutted, you wouldn't believe how much i've spent on bio oil recently! xx

I have a few tiny stretch marks from where I used to be terribly overweight... But touch wood!! None so far :) xx

i was lucky and didnt get any with my first 2 pregnancys, OH thinks there really ugly!!! so im praying i dont get them this time x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back